We recognize and thank the following foundations for their support:
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
- The Seattle Foundation
- Statewide Capacity Collaborative
We appreciate our learning program partnerships with these foundations:
- Community Foundation of North Central Washington
- Community Foundation of South Puget Sound
- Grays Harbor Community Foundation
- Inland Northwest Community Foundation
- Medina Foundation
- Sherwood Trust
- Yakima Valley Community Foundation
We recognize and thank the following companies for their support:
- The Boeing Corporation
- Non Profit Insurance Program (NPIP)
Washington Nonprofits is a proud member of the two leading national associations working to make sure that nonprofits are strong across the United States. Membership of Washington Nonprofits helps to fund our membership in these organizations.
The National Council of Nonprofits (Council of Nonprofits) is a trusted resource and advocate for America’s charitable nonprofits. Through its powerful network of state associations and 25,000-plus members – the nation’s largest network of nonprofits – it serves as a central coordinator and mobilizer to help nonprofits achieve greater collective impact in local communities across the country. It identifies emerging trends, shares proven practices, and promotes solutions that benefit charitable nonprofits and the communities they serve.
Independent Sector is the only national membership organization that brings together a diverse set of nonprofits, foundations, and corporations to advance the common good.