Slack Workspace was created to bring together community, board, staff and volunteers at nonprofits in Washington state to connect, collaborate, and strengthen the sector. There are channels to engage in conversation with nonprofits in your region, share relevant information, and brainstorm solutions. You can also ask questions and collaborate through direct messages and private groups!
Please fill out the following form and agree to the Code of Conduct to be added to this Slack community. You will be emailed access information.
The Washington Nonprofits Slack Community is ready for you! Sign-up today!
Our Code of Conduct is below which should help you find answers to frequently asked questions. If you have any questions or issues, please contact the slack administrator: Alex Panagotacos (@alexapanagotacos) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of Conduct
The Washington Nonprofits Network is intended to be a welcoming, inclusive, and harassment-free space for all members of the nonprofit community – inclusive of all gender identities, sexual orientations, physical abilities and appearances, and beliefs. This Code of Conduct is written to uphold that commitment.
This space is regularly moderated. If you are found in violation of the following guidelines you will be warned and potentially removed.
All members of the Washington Nonprofits Network agree to the following:
- To engage in professional and respectful dialogue. This means no discriminatory, insulting or vulgar behavior. Harassment includes, but is not limited to; deliberate intimidation, disruption of conversations, personal attacks, insults, or the use of sexual or discriminatory imagery, comments, or jokes. We reserve the right to delete any posts that contain any of the above, as well as any posts containing profanity or racial slurs.
- To not share out any information shared on this platform without the consent of the individual. We want this space to be one in which everyone feels free to ask questions without fear of judgement. This means not taking photos of messages or sharing information shared in this space with the intent to embarrass or draw attention to a fellow member of the community. This is a space for support and collaboration.
- To not sell or solicit. This is a community space and not one to market your organization or product. If you have a learning event or training opportunity, please post to #events or #trainings.
- To take care of each other.
- The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views, policy or position of Washington Nonprofits.
- Crowdsourcing Ideas and solutions Is a benefit of this platform, but please consider that the information provided does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available are for general informational purposes only.
- While we require each user to agree to the Code of Conduct and do our best to moderate public spaces, we cannot guarantee safety or confidentiality.
We are glad you are here. Thank you for abiding by the code of conduct!