Alliance for Justice
- A comprehensive resource on state and federal laws that impact nonprofit advocacy.
Center on Budget & Policy Priorities
- A nonpartisan research and policy institute covering a wide range of government policies and programs, with an emphasis on those affecting low- and moderate-income people.
- A national coalition of philanthropic groups and nonprofits working together to advance the sector.
National Council of Nonprofits
- A national organization informing nonprofits about legislation and regulations affecting the sector and ways to get involved in advocacy efforts.
- A national organization partnering with America’s nonprofits to help the people they serve participate and vote.
Stand For Your Mission
- A campaign aimed at expanding the role of advocacy within the work of nonprofit leaders, particularly board members.