Take your board to the next level in 2019! This three-part cohort-based program is designed to strengthen your board’s performance and decision-making. You will complete the series ready to take action and expand the difference your organization makes.
What you can expect:
- Three trainings on key cornerstones of effective board performance: board practice, finance, and law
- Weekly boosting emails to keep you engaged and learning throughout the program
- Washington Nonprofits staff available to provide you resources and advice
- Access to the cohort page with resources and discussion
- Certificate of completion after you attend each of the three trainings
How to join the Next Level Nonprofit Program:
First, decide which cohort you would like to be a part of, choosing between the three online options or the Seattle Winter cohort. Next, sign up individually for each of the three learning events in that cohort. Make sure to indicate that you are part of the cohort when you register for each event. Finally, look out for communications from us! We will be in touch with logistics for the events as well as resources and ways to connect with others in your cohort.
Next Level Nonprofit cohorts:
Online Accelerated Cohort (June 2019)
Part 1: Boards in Gear (May 29)
Part 2: Finance Unlocked for Nonprofits (June 5)
Part 3: Nonprofit Bylaws (June 12)
Alternative in-person Let’s Go Legal workshop in Aberdeen (Jun. 6)
Alternative in-person Let’s Go Legal workshop in Camas (Jun. 6)
Webinar meet-up on Whidbey Island (Jun. 12)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I sign up for a cohort? Register for each workshop/webinar individually. During the registration process there will be a place for you to indicate that you are registering as part of the cohort.
- What if I miss one of the trainings? No problem! Sign up for the same training at a later date and let us know that you’re completing the program out of order.
- What are these “boosting emails”? We know it is easy to move on and forget what you learned. Forgetting is totally normal! That’s why we will send you an email with a few key reminders of information you learned and an opportunity to do something that moves your practice forward.
- How do I complete the program? Attend each of the three trainings: Boards in Gear, Finance Unlocked for Nonprofits, and Let’s Go Legal (or an equivalent webinar on nonprofit law).
Contact us if you have any questions about the Next Level Nonprofit program