Take your board to the next level in 2019! This three-part cohort-based program is designed to strengthen your board’s performance and decision-making. You will complete the series ready to take action and expand the difference your organization makes.
What you can expect:
- Three trainings on key cornerstones of effective board performance: board practice, finance, and law
- Weekly boosting emails to keep you engaged and learning throughout the program
- Washington Nonprofits staff available to provide you resources and advice
- Access to the cohort page with resources and discussion
- Certificate of completion after you attend each of the three trainings
Upcoming Next Level Nonprofit cohorts:
Fall Online cohort (October – December 2019)
Mason County cohort (October – December 2019)
East King County cohort (October – December 2019)
SE WA cohort (October – December 2019)
NW WA cohort (October – December 2019)
Spokane cohort (October – December 2019)
Winter Online cohort (January – March 2020)
SW WA cohort (January – March 2020)
Spring Online cohort (April – June 2020)
Moses Lake cohort (April – June 2020)
Yakima cohort (April – June 2020)
Accelerated Online cohort (June 2020)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What if I miss one of the trainings? No problem! Sign up for the same training at a later date and let us know that you’re completing the program out of order.
- What are these “boosting emails”? We know it is easy to move on and forget what you learned. Forgetting is totally normal! That’s why we will send you an email with a few key reminders of information you learned and an opportunity to do something that moves your practice forward.
- How do I complete the program? After attending each of the three trainings: Boards in Gear, Finance Unlocked for Nonprofits, and Let’s Go Legal, simply compete the end-of-program survey and you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
Contact us if you have any questions about the Next Level Nonprofit program