We have partnered with some great organizations to save you money! Washington Nonprofits members have access to discount programs and discounts on many Washington Nonprofits events. If you are not yet a member, please join today to take advantage of these benefits.
Members: The benefits marked with a DC require a discount code. Click here for a password-protected access to discount codes for these programs and for Washington Nonprofits events. For help, email us. All other benefits can be access by following the links below.
- Better Fundraising Co.: Purchase tools and find information to help you to better raise funds with a 25% discount on courses and products. DC
- GrantsMagic U: Members have a $100 credit on The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint and receive discounts on learning events throughout the year. DC
- GrantStation: Members can subscribe to a free weekly newsletter with funding news and opportunities, and purchase a subscription to the database for $75 (regular price is $699). DC
- Firespring: Get three months of free website and professional services when you sign up for the Firespring premium plan.
- Idealware: Enroll in quality courses about technology topics with a 20% discount. DC
- Little Green Light: Members receive a $150 credit toward their first year of subscription for this cloud-based donor management CRM.
- Office Depot: Enroll in this savings program through Washington Nonprofits and receive deep discounts on office supplies, copies, and furniture. Benefits include $.22 on color copies, $.025 on black & white copies, and up to 55% off office supplies.
- Coeus Global: You can save 40% or more on discounted staff & volunteer background checks.
- Mac’s List: The job board that connects passionate professionals to mission-driven organizations in the Pacific Northwest. Members receive a $15 discount to post a job. DC
- MindEdge: Learn anytime, anywhere with these on demand courses that cover a wide range of professional development topics. Members receive a 20% discount. DC
- Nonprofit Quarterly: Get $10 off a subscription to this independent nonprofit news organization that serves nonprofit leaders, charitable foundations, educators, independent activists, and others. DC
- Nonstop Wellness: Nonprofits with 50+ employees can access affordable healthcare solutions through Nonstop Wellness.
- TriNet: This PEO (Professional Employee Organization) offers HR solutions for nonprofits including affordable insurance benefits for small organizations.
- Unemployment Services Trust (UST): Recommended for organizations with 10+ staff members, this is an alternative to paying state unemployment taxes for nonprofits that can save you up to 60% on unemployment costs.