Executive Director Laura Pierce hits the road to hear what you need to succeed
Your mission matters. Your success matters. That is why Washington Nonprofits is kicking off our 2017-18 strategic planning with a tour of Washington— including online events— to create the space in which you can tell us what you need to succeed. What barriers are holding you back? What opportunities do you wish you could take advantage of? What is working — and not working— in your community when it comes to nonprofits and who they serve? What public policies are standing in your way?
We also want to know what you think about Washington Nonprofits, your nonprofit state association. What are the strengths and weaknesses of our organization? How can Washington Nonprofits better serve you? What should the focus be for our advocacy efforts?
We value your input and will use it, in combination with the input from other Listening Tour events, to set our strategic direction and our advocacy agenda.
Join Laura at one of these upcoming Listening Tour stops:
- 9/8 (Online): September Member Call
- 9/11 (Spokane): Spokane Nonprofit Network Meeting
- 9/14 (Vancouver): Reception co-hosted by Nonprofit Network of Southwest Washington, Murdock Trust, and Washington Nonprofits
- 9/27 (Renton): Renton Area Nonprofits United meeting
- 9/29 (Ellensburg): Kittitas County Nonprofit Showcase
- 10/11 (Whidbey Island): Whidbey Community Foundation
- 10/31 (Bellingham): Whatcom County Nonprofit Community Meeting
- 11/1 (Bellingham): United Way of Whatcom County Monthly Nonprofit Gathering
- 11/14 (Yakima): Central Washington Nonprofit Network Lunch & Learn
- 11/16 (Port Townsend): Jefferson Community Foundation Brown Bag Lunch
- 11/16 (Sequim): Nonprofit Happy Hour
- 12/5 (Olympia): Breakfast reception at the Community Foundation of South Puget Sound
- 12/7 (Seattle): King County Meeting at the Seattle Foundation